Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chaos Continues

My life is so weird lately. It's a chaotic dance of ups and downs. I guess it's just a reflection of how I am with my moods.

Today I get to paint. Which I'm hoping will ease some of my internal pain. Doing artwork usually does. But yet, I fear that, left alone with my thoughts to wander while my paintbrush glides across a piece of pottery, where will the thoughts go? Can I hold in the tears that want to flow out? Painting allows the mind to travel anywhere it wants to go.

I guess I'm  hoping I can block things out of my mind. If just for one day. I hope too for wellness, as I have been sick so much on and off for quite a while.

I will think on peaceful things. I will remember that I have some wonderful people in my life that bring me joy and comfort. I will try for once, not to worry. Because I know that worrying accomplishes very little.

No comments:

Post a Comment