Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm so drained.

I have a hard time getting in a good mood and getting things done. Why is this? I have blamed it on my depression in the past which totally makes sense, right?

But today I've thought more about it, and I've realized that I'm just tired. I feel mentally and physically drained. Physically, I don't feel any energy. I feel sort of dead. I have horrible shoulder pain and neck pain too.

So what does this all mean? I don't know.

What I do know is this: If you never feel physically well, it's going to effect everything in your life whether you think so or not. THAT is one of my problems.

The hardest part of that is having friends and family not understand because THEY feel fine compared to me. They have energy. They can just get up and go and not worry about feeling dead after a few hours of something.

I wish I knew what was wrong with me, and could fix it. I know my brother Greg says I have fibromyalga most likely. It does make sense, but, I've never been diagnosed with it. So what's wrong with me?

I just feel so incredibly drained and in pain. This sucks. I just want to feel normal. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment